The Chief Executive Office, which is responsible for assisting the Board of Directors and management in formulating and supervising the implementation of ethical management policies and prevention plans, and ensuring the implementation of the Ethical Management Code of Directors, is responsible for assisting the Board of Directors and the management to formulate and supervise the implementation of the Ethical Management Principles, and the unit reported to the Board of Directors on its implementation in 2023 on December 22, 2023.
In 2023, a total of 28 senior executives participated in the Integrity Management Sharing Education and Training for senior executives, including new trends in corporate integrity, ethical management codes for listed companies, and domestic and foreign case sharing, etc., and provided briefing files for senior executives’ reference.
In addition, the company has also established a complete whistleblowing system and confidentiality and incentive measures for whistleblowing identity and content, and pays attention to the development of relevant norms of integrity management at home and abroad at any time to enhance the implementation of the company’s integrity management.
- Those who are related to official business and have violated the principle of ethical integrity or displayed other inappropriate and unfair conduct, where it is provable and necessary to report or lodge a complaint.
- Those who deliberately conceal violations of the principles of ethical integrity or other inappropriate and unfair conduct.
- Reports/complaints about misconduct can be submitted in writing, voice or e-mail with relevant evidence needs to be attached. It is better if there are specific documents or evidence in any form.
- The confidentiality of the reports or complainants shall be handled in accordance with Article 4 of these Measures.
- If the project team’s investigation found that was intentional malice, defamation, slander or intentional falsification of information in the filed report/complaint the individual filing the report/complaint will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Company or through legal channels.
e-mail: [email protected] (Audit Supervisor)
address：No. 58, Gongye 8th Rd., Dali Industrial Zone, Dali Dist., Taichung City , Taiwan；Attn: Audit Supervisor
Report/Complain Hotline: +886-4-24921860 ext. 1005 (Audit Office).