The Company has planned its business operations and policies, formulated operational goals, implemented corporate governance and fulfilled corporate social responsibility, and the Company's main managers are also appointed to promote the implementation of the Company's business.
The effective implementation of the Group’s business and financial conditions, the appropriateness of its financial statements and effective implementation of internal controls, include:
1. Establishing or revising the degree of control of the internal control system and audit of its effectiveness.
2. Resolutions involving matters related to the Directors' own interests.
3. Reviewing important matters related to the review or approval of the Company.
4. Review of financial reports.
Formulate the performance evaluation and remuneration policy, system, standards and structure for Directors and managers, and regularly assess all the remuneration and benefits of Directors and managers.
Evaluate the risks and rewards of the Group’s investments in new businesses, and provide detailed assessment information and recommendations to the Board of Directors for reference in decision making.
Set forth standard qualifications required from the Board members and senior management, review and nominate the candidates for director and the senior management based on the qualifications, and evaluate the performance of directors and the senior management adequately.
Ensure responsibility for evaluating for internal controls and implementation of the Company and each subsidiary , and propose suggestions, and continuously track progress.
Implement the Board of Directors’ resolutions and the Group's internal management and its subsidiaries' performance management, and take the lead to achieve the Company’s business objectives.
Assist the Group CEO (the General Manager) in the promotion of business, and coordinate amongst all the various business activities of the Group and subsidiaries, to ensure the achievement of the Group’s objectives and projects.
The Marketing Center work is committed to enhancing the international reputation of the Sanneng brand, planning the overall sales model and direction of the Group’s products, thereby assisting the subsidiaries to expand business activities in their country or region, and creating the Group’s operating results. The Marketing Center has established a Marketing, International Trade, E-Commerce, and Sales fumction, and has the following responsibilities:
1. Plan and integrate the annual sales policies of each company and formulate various KPIs and future development direction plans of the Company;
2. Conduct product baking testing, recipe development and communicate with masters in the industry;
3. Develop new channels/new markets;
4. Communicate on foreign brand distribution marketing strategies;
5. Promote through brand cases and brand specialists;
6. Draw up and plan the annual product policies for each company;
7. Analysis reports on competitors, market demand and product strategies;
8. Promote the six major marketing strategy goals of the Marketing Center;
9. The brand design planning includes the formulation of specifications for trademark specifications, print advertisement designs, exhibition designs and packaging designs;
10. Product image promotion, product video shooting, image advertising shooting and product feature shooting.
1. Participation by associations from various countries, latest news of international events and promotion of overseas exhibitions;
2. Assist in formulating the relevant business management systems, and regulate the business process management of subsidiaries.
E-Commerce: Responsible for the overall planning of e-commerce promotion for each company and overseas market.
1. Formulate new product development directions and product improvements;
2. Assist in formulating the relevant business management systems, and regulate the business process management of subsidiaries;
3. Assist in sales for each subsidiary (regular products and customized products).
Technology R&D Center
1. Control development project of new product and track effectiveness;
2. Verify and practice various new processes;
3. Implement food safety regulations and verification;
4. Implement development plans for new materials, new processes, surface treatments, etc.
5. Conduct R&D and application of various patents;
6. Control the work of Annual High-Tech Enterprises;
7. Implement product improvements;
8. Formulate the Group’s product innovation process, design standards and spread throughout subsidiaries.
1. Plan the continuous reduction of manufacturing costs (materials, labor and expenses) of the Group's manufacturing plants;
2. Plan for all the Group manufacturing plants to ensure the operation of the quality system, and that production meets quality requirements;
3. Plan the production management system of each manufacturing plant of the Group, to meet order delivery deadlines;
4. Comply with the local regulations of the manufacturing plants, and plan for production facilities that meet the needs of safe production;
5. In accordance with the actual needs of the manufacturing plants, the Group will import automated and smart devices to reduce costs and maintain consistency of product quality;
6. Continue to make process improvements in accordance with the needs of the manufacturing plants of the Group.
1. Plan and design education and training for all employees, to implement the concept of quality assurance;
2. Assist each subsidiary to implement and execute the quality assurance system;
3. Assist each subsidiary in the reduction of quality costs;
4. Comply with the local regulations applicable to subsidiaries, and plan the guidelines and inspections for safe food production.
Supervise all the Company's logistics support activities, including human resources, logistics management, information management and financial management processes, ensuring they are in place to facilitate the smooth development of the Company's main operational activities, and to achieve all the Company's short-term, mid-term and long-term business objectives. The management center is responsible for the following:
1. According to the development vision of the Group, identify key talents with potential within the Group, plan and design suitable training blueprints and development paths and build a complete talent echelon;
2. Formulate various human resources development policies and assist subsidiaries in implementing and realizing the detailed rules and regulations governing personnel;
3. Ensure the implementation of the Group's manpower process planning for remuneration, bonus and performance evaluation, and to recognize and retain employees;
4. Establish the Group's corporate culture, and shape an atmosphere and learning behavior of a learning organization within the Group;
5. Manage and control the latest human resources status of the Group, and prepare various human resources reports, including personnel changes, personnel costs, salary analysis, training costs, etc.
6. Ensure that subsidiaries selection, training, use, and retention processes and procedures, create the Company's excellent brand image.
1. Carry out market evaluation and trend analysis of purchased materials, propose relevant procurement strategies and implementation of proposed solutions;
2. Assist subsidiaries to establish mechanisms for developing, assessing and assisting suppliers, and plan the supplier performance management system;
3. Establish the Group's procurement management system and strategic planning, to carry out monitoring controls and performance efficiency analysis;
4. Integrate the relevant operating statements of the logistics to coordinate the consistency and analysis data of the subsidiary reports’ and their underlying data sources;
5. Carry out standard cost analysis and comparison of each subsidiary, plan the optimum way of product supply and carry out review, control and benefit analysis;
6. Evaluate the effectiveness of inventory: assist the planned inventory control operations, analyze and predict inventory turnover, and reserve inventory ratio, and other reasonable requirements;
7. Analyze abnormal OOS: Assist each subsidiary in the statistics of the cause for OOS, carry out analysis and planning, and propose the optimal production plan operation mode;
8. Plan for warehousing operations: Assist subsidiaries to purchase, enter storage, warehousing, retrieving inventory, packaging, shipments, and returns processes, and provide relevant suggestions;
9. Manage relevant shipping and distribution transportation vehicle service selection evaluation (e.g., evaluation analysis of cost/rate, time, area, security, capacity, convenience, etc.)
1. Use information technology to support the operation of each business unit of the Company and meet need for information use of each business unit;
2. The integration of information and establishment of decision-making platforms, combining the concept of information technology and continuously developing, optimizing the Company’s processes and procedures for improving the Company’s efficiency, and provide optimized platforms for cost reduction and information security;
3. Responsible for overall information project planning, formulating projects and work budgeting and plans;
4. Find problems and solve abnormalities in the implementation of the information system, to ensure the correctness of system data;
5. Cooperate in any ongoing or pending work or any case involving any part of the information system and provide reasonable advice;
6. Plan the upgrade procurement plan and configuration plan of software and hardware equipment requirements related to the Company's information system.
1. Plan the short, medium and long-term funding sources according to the needs of various development strategies of the Group;
2. Formulate financial and accounting policies of subsidiaries, to assist subsidiaries in the implementation and realization to comply with the Group's regulations, and to comply with local laws and regulations applicable to the subsidiaries;
3. Carry out financial analysis of various investment decisions as needed for various development strategies of the Group;
4. According to the exchange rate and loan position of each subsidiary of the Group, analyze and provide exchange rate and interest rate risks and take necessary hedging measures;
5. Regularly review the Group's financial settlements and performance analysis, and comply with the laws and regulations to provide/announce financial information disclosure to the competent authority and external investors for reference;
6. Conduct financial performance analysis for the Group on a regular basis and provide financial information as reference for the internal management to make decisions;
7. In accordance with the Group’s development goals, lead the Group's annual budget planning, and coordinate the budget preparation operations of its subsidiaries, then report the Group's budget to the Board of Directors for review;
8. Implement corporate governance tasks, and as by law required convene the relevant meetings of functional committees, the Board of Directors and shareholders' meetings;
9. Provide financial and business information that shall be disclosed as announced by the law on a regular basis and from time to time, as reference for competent authorities and external investors.